STENCILMASTER CtS DIRECT EXPOSURE UNITS
Perfect screen making thanks to Computer-to-Screen direct exposure developed by SignTronic
Regardless of the StencilMaster from SignTronic that you opt for, we can guarantee in any case that our Computer-to-Screen technology results in an optimal direct exposure in reproducible quality, which considerably simplifies screen making.
Which Computer-to-Screen equipment is the right one?
Automation and direct exposure (Computer-to-Screen) will enable you to enhance process security while at the same time reducing your production costs. As a result, you can save time and money in screen making.
Due to the numerous different process steps, the conventional screen exposure is extremely complicated, expensive and error-prone. SignTronic’s StencilMaster Computer-to-Screen equipment sets a new benchmark and is of prime importance in the production of high-quality printing screens:
- Highest degree of reproducibility thanks to Computer-to-Screen technology (DIGITAL SCREEN MAKING)
- No more film expenses and handling
- Improved printing quality
- Considerably higher productivity
- Reduced screen costs
- Enhanced safety for your staff members
- STM-MICRO: flexible and compact, for small screens
- STM-ONE: compact and attractive film free direct exposing
- STM-XS: flexible and compact, for smaller screens and multiple image production
- STM-TEX series: modular machine concept for ambitious textile printers
- STM-D series: Computer-to-Screen solutions answering all the expectations
- STM-HR: meets the most exacting requirements thanks to a resolution of 2400 dpi
- STM-XL: the answer to the customers' growing need for large-size formats
- STM IN-LINE: designed for modular extension with GRÜNIG IN-LINE systems
Our Computer-to-Screen specialists or distribution partners will be happy to advise you!